Your Sales Transformation Journey Starts HereMicrosoft Dynamics 365 for Sales has been designed to empower sales to sell more and faster by providing intelligent functionality that enables you to streamline sales cycles, reduce costs, automate sales process, qualify leads and much more. It supports sales by providing interactive dashboards and reports to gain key insights, make strategic decisions and provide a personalised, meaningful service to every customer. With seamless integration with Office 365, you can bring email, collaboration and communication tools together with your data, reporting and business software giving your organisation a perfect digital platform to serve your customers.
At 4DS, we have the right experience, skills and knowledge to make sure that Dynamics 365 for Sales works for your organisation and continues to deliver your anticipated outcomes. Contact Us now to see how we can help you in your digital journey.
Dynamics 365 for Sales Features
- AI Driven Insights: Empower your sellers with AI driven insights that are quick to activate and easy to act upon. See immediate sales results when your sellers have insights that reveal the best prospects and customers to focus on as well as the most relevant and impactful next set of actions.
- Email Engagement: Show sellers when and how customers interact with their emails, so they can be more proactive and responsive in their communications.
- Track Social Trends: Provide sellers with social insights that track buyer sentiment and identify potential competitive threats.
- Lead Prioritisation: Empower sellers with predictive analysis, lead scoring and interactive dashboards that enable them to focus on the right prospects.
- Relationship Selling: Unify relationship data and processes with integration between LinkedIn and Dynamics 365 for Sales, so sellers are empowered to drive more personalised and meaningful engagement with buyers.
- Personalise Content: Enable your sales team to collaborate and personalise sales documents with embedded Office 365 tools that fit the way they work.
- Relationship Insights: Get insights into customer relationship to understand the strengths and trends of each relationship that enables sellers to proactively focus on the relationships that need more attention.
- Intelligent Guidance: Increase user adoption and minimise training with rich, context-sensitive help and an intelligent, event-driven sales process that guides sellers to optimal outcomes.
- Simplify Sales: Accelerate deals with an immersive, end-to-end opportunity management experience. Boost sales productivity with familiar tools like Word, Excel and Outlook that work seamlessly with Dynamics 365 for Sales.
- Keep Informed: Improve sales effectiveness by providing sellers with an enriched view of accounts, contacts, and leads that includes contextual third-party firmographics, news and compelling events for B2B and B2C buyers.
- Sell anywhere, anytime: Support work on the go, even when there's no connectivity, with modern mobile applications that provide contextual news, social data and task flows that increase usability
- Connect with Partners: Stregthen your partner channel by enabling partners to get a quick view of interactions across opportunities, cases and other relevant information.
- Simplify On boarding: Ease on boarding for new sellers by aligning sales behaviour with best practices and with interactive help and documentation features from Dynamics 365 for Sales.
- Improve Sales Effectiveness: Hit your targets by setting goals, monitoring results and providing timely feedback and coaching. Investigate deviations and take corrective action using real-time analytic dashboards.
- Gain Visibility and Insights: Covert your data into insights in Dynamics 365 for Sales using real-time interactive dashboards with drill-down capabilities and natural language queries.
- Motivate Sellers: Motivate your sellers with fun and exciting team-based sales contests. Improve sales performance and hold everyone accountable with a unique gamification solution that makes results highly visible.
Click the button below to arrange a Free Consultation and a Demo. Moreover, if you like what you see in the demo, we can provide you with a Free Trial instance of Microsoft Dyanmics 365 for Sales so that you can gain more familiarity with the product.Get In Touch